Interview with Kelly and Molly
1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE TREATMENT AND WHY?
Kelly: I love doing facials, I find them really relaxing.
Molly: My favourite is a Frangipani Body Scrub. Your skin feels amazingly smooth and fresh afterwards!
2. WHICH PRODUCT DO YOU SWEAR BY?
Kelly: Temple Balm, I love using it after a facial and when I am a little bit stressed. It really helps with headaches.
Molly: The Elemis Nourishing Body Cream. We use after a body scrub it smells and feels wonderful.
3. WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE NAIL COLOUR?
Kelly: Bright Pink.
Molly: Dazzling Beauty.
4. WHICH NAIL COLOUR WOULD YOU RECOMMEND FOR AUTUMN/WINTER?
Kelly/Molly: Dark moody colours are on trend this Autumn. A fantastic colour is Notorious by Jessica.
5. KELLY, WHICH PRODUCTS WOULD YOU RECOMMEND FOR PROTECTING SKIN GOING INTO AUTUMN AND WINTER?
Kelly: When your hands are drying out, I would use a Coconut or Papaya hand cream. For your face, I would use Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream and the Hydra-Boost Serum. Both of these are great for anti-aging. For dry and cracking lips, I would recommend Lip-Revive by Elemis.
6. WHAT DO YOU ENJOY MOST ABOUT BEING A BEAUTY THERAPIST?
Kelly: Meeting and chatting to new people is the best part of the job!
Molly: Yeah, I agree. Being surrounded by amazing products and smells in a lovely spa.
7. YOU HAVE A CLIENT THAT ARRIVES FEELING REALLY TENSE, WHAT TREATMENT AND PRODUCT WOULD YOU USE?
Molly: You can’t go wrong with a Swedish Back Massage with Elemis De-Stress Oil.
8. WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF GELERATION OVER STANDARD NAIL POLISH?
Molly: Geleration helps the nails grow longer and stronger. Also, it lasts longer than normal polish. I would recommend 2-3 weeks before you will need to top up your nails.
9. TO KEEP MYSELF FEELING FRESH AND ANY SKIN FEELING SMOOTH, HOW OFTEN SHOULD I BOOK IN FOR A FACIAL?
Kelly/Molly: Every 4 - 6 weeks.
10. FINALLY, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BOTH BEEN BEAUTY THERAPISTS?
Kelly: I have been doing beauty now for almost 4 years!
Molly: I am currently in training for my L3. I’m learning quickly though!